WITH A RUSTIC
A decorative wall covering with a rustic look and shades of history!
Indulge in the richness and the old-fashioned character of a genuine barn wood. The pure aspect of the rough lumber will perfectly match with the modern or contemporary style of your interior design. Barn-Wall is a decorative wall entirely made of authentic and recycled rough lumber used to build old barns in Canada over the last two centuries. Barn-Wall is exclusively made in Canada. Over the years, the harsh weather conditions of North America have forged the wood, giving it a unique and noble look.
- Wall area per box: 1.3 m2 / 14 sq. ft.
- Width of the boards: 131 .50 mm (2 in.) / 76 mm (3 in.) / 101 mm (4 in.)
- Length of the boards (variable): from 304 mm (12 in.) to 1219 mm (48 in.)
- Thickness of the boards (variable): from 7.5 mm (9/32 in.) to 10.5 mm (13/32 in.)
Barn-Wall is an eco-friendly decorative wall. It is 100% made from recycled wood from old Canadian barns. Recycling this noble material significantly reduces the manufacturing processes of a standard wall, thus allowing a significant decrease of CO2 emissions in the environment.
INSTALLATION AND WARRANTY
It is strongly recommended to wear gloves to avoid splinters
1. Apply a dark-colored primer on your wall before installing your barn wood boards.
2. Determine the direction in which you chose to install your boards.
3. Make sure to start the first row with a level.
4. Use the same boards width to complete a row.
5. Fix the boards to your wall using finishing nails. Construction adhesive can also be used.
What you need to know about barn wood:
1. Boards can be uneven even after trimming. They can also show small holes.
2. Boards can be split in 2 during unpacking which will not show once installed.
3. Each box contains boards of varying lengths up to 4 feet.
4. Board thickness varies from 9/32 in. (7.5 mm) to 13/32 in. (10.5 mm)
***May contain wood dust.